Project Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
Location: Maplewood, MN
The Bureau (a Vomela Company) has an exciting opportunity for a high-energy and customer-oriented Project Coordinator / Customer Service Representative to join our team. Our Project Coordinators works directly with customers, sales and production to provide comprehensive graphic solutions.
The ideal candidate has an opportunity for growth while working in a fun, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our vast network of companies allows members of our team to build relationships with and provide marketing and printing solutions to some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world. With us, you can make a difference.
The Bureau is a large format offset and digital printer specializing in retail signage, displays, litho label and packaging. Vomela is one of the largest and fastest growing marketing specialty companies in North America. With 24 locations and more than 1,200 employees, Vomela utilizes the latest in technology to manage, produce, and distribute corporate marketing programs and collateral, retail in-store signage (POS/POP), store décor, tradeshow and event programs, transportation and fleet graphics.
- Work directly with sales, assigned clients and production in a fast paced, creative environment
- Act as the primary point of contact for multiple clients
- Provide project management including:
- Developing, implementing and managing complex projects within time and cost constraints
- Ongoing cross-functional communication
- Prepare and submit job estimates
- Prioritize and coordinate incoming work
- Understand project specifications
- Order entry
- Coordinate production
- Prepare distribution lists
- Work with clients and account executives to identify workable production solutions for challenging projects
- Communicate and coordinate with other service locations nationally as well as subcontractors and installers to ensure a quality product within time restrictions.
Critical Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Project coordination and customer service experience in printing
- Conscientious self-starter with print production background
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to build and establish business relationships
- Strong organization skills, impeccable attention to details and able to effectively manage multiple tasks while able to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Possesses high energy, positive and upbeat personality with a passion for providing outstanding customer service
We have over 16 benefits available from The Vomela Companies, some of them include:
Any employee who works at least 30 hours per week will be eligible to receive seven company provided benefits, may choose up to nine elected benefits, and have access to other fringe benefits such as discounts for select cellular phone providers and tuition reimbursement assistance.
Company Provided Benefits
Basic Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability (LTD), accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Emergency Travel Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and *Paid Holidays.
* 64 hours of holiday pay per year after 90 days of service
Health Benefit Plans*, Health Savings Accounts (HSA)*, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)*, Dental, Vision*, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability (STD), Commuter Benefits* and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.